Monday, October 5, 2009

Long Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,
Its been a really loooooooooooooooooong time since I posted the last time. I got so busy with many things. I have had a long vacation in the past week and I'm going back to my job from tomorrow. So I thought " why not catch up with my old friends?" How's the blog world guys? Oh in the mean while, I have made some sets of floating candles which I'm planning to sell this Diwali. I shall show you guys a glimpse of it in my next post. I'm sorry Pat for not keeping up my promise. You shall see my candles soon. Till the next love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" R "

1 comment:

  1. Hello.... How are you?? I've been on and off blogger.. Just to busy to check blogs and comment... But I try!!

    Oh.. cant wait see your candles & buy some... Will you manage to ship some for me??

    ReplyDelete