Wednesday, September 23, 2009

???#@$&*

Its been long time I wrote something.
Nothing interests me to write.Everyday I open my blog look into it vacantly,churn my mind to express. In spite of my desperation to write I am unable to blog.
If I note down my routine of the day,there would probably be a blank paper in front of me.Its been a year I resigned my job,since then I have been searching for new job in new place.
People started giving me free advices.Nothing is working in my way.
I am unable to see a path.Is it that I have to wait patiently for the time to come?
Did anyone face such situation?If so how did you handle it?




Am I sounding pessimistic??? Oh noooo...I am not...

4 comments:

  1. ofcourse you are not!! Some times it just takes time to find a suitable job.. Dont loose heart.. you'll find a job soon. In the meantime.. do something else... something that you enjoy doing...

    Why isnt R posting as well??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica...things always get better. I agree with Pats...do something else you enjoy....I've found that when you're happy...good things always seem to follow. And keep yours eyes heavenward. It does wonders too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is a good time to build up on your strengths? Do some courses that you always wanted to do but didnt have the time for ? I've known people who were in exactly the same situation as you are in now. Hold on, it always gets better. Remember that saying "its always darkest just before dawn"? That's the absolute truth.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sunita.
    Yeah I will wait for dawn to come.Thank you for your warm words.I appreciate that

    @pat,@rose.

    Your words meant so much to me.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete