Monday, February 16, 2009

Stung by Creative Bee

I am a shopaholic, though i buy only if there is any reason to buy (like festivals, any occasion at home etc...). However, i go for window shopping and keep the things in mind and buy it when i feel or may be at that instance if that impresses me more than my need (remember, i am very tight-fisted lady).I have been to this shop CREATIVE BEE.However, it was a very casual visit. I had no intention to buy anything. The fabric was really elegant. I was very much impressed. They used only natural fabrics (which was my first reason to get impressed). They used jute, cotton, silk etc. They even had the accessories displayed in their shop. The dupattas were impressive. However, i was not impressed by the sarees they had. They even had their shop extended to the first floor where they had the ready-to-wear garments displayed. I found the first floor stuff a bit expensive. Certainly, there is some variety in the ready-to-wear section. The creative bee really stung me. :) . I have bought a jute dress material with a matching silk dupatta next time when i visited to shop. This dress seems to be my favorite dress ever.
The shop is in Banjara Hills(near to road no :1). It is beside Srishti bath shoppe. The rates are quiet okay. Not that expensive i would say. The best part of this place is you can shop peacefully unlike the other shops in hyderabad.As the people visiting these shops is less,the shop keepers can concentrate more on us and we can be able to see a wide variety and chose them peacefully. The fabric CB sells may look very simple but it is certainly veru elegant .You can even get some embroidery work done if you find it very simple.
Happy Shopping Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
T

No comments:

Post a Comment