I made this last evening. My husband came back from work and was hungry and in the process of making early dinner, I didn't make him anything for evening snack.
So I made this. It is easy. You will find people selling this at every park or chat center in India. It is a munch on. Hope you'll like it.
- Bhel ( as called in hindi ) Puffed rice(English): one cup would serve one person
- Green chillies : cut into small pieces
- Tomatoes : 1 finely chopped
- Carrot : 1 grated
- Onion : 1 medium finely chopped
- Coriander : for dressing
- Lemon juice : a teaspoon
- Salt : for taste
- Garam masala power : a pinch for taste ( optional )
- Mix all the ingredients and garnish it with coriander.
It is ready to eat. Enjoy the snack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!