I tried this sweet in microwave and it turned out too good. Try it and tell me how you liked it. Its very easy to make in microwave and takes very little time and energy.Ingredients :
- Palli / Peanuts : 250 gms
- Jaggery : 250 gms
- Oil : for greasing the bowl
- Microwave peanuts / palli for about 2 minutes. Stir them after 1 minute in between while microwaving them. Peel of the skin. Once the peanuts are done you'll get the smell and the skin comes off slowly which is an indication to stop microwaving them. Break peanuts into halves and keep aside. I used whole peanuts here and did not separate the skin. I found out later that it would have been better if I had separated the skin and broke them into half, never mind there is always next time.
- Grate jaggery finely and sprinkle some water ( how much water you use determines the consistency, use little water for thick consistency) and microwave the jaggery for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes.
- Now mix the peanuts with jaggery.
- Grease another bowl with oil ( dont use too much oil, greasing is only for easy removal ).
- Pour the mix in the bowl and let it set. Once it is set, cut it into pieces.
Dont worry if it doesnt turn out wonderful. There is always first time. You'll make it better once and when you know if any thing goes up or down.
Love all serve all