Hey guys i'm back with another recipe.This is a very easy one.I'll get straight to the recipe.
- Snake gourd / potlakaya : cut into half moon shape
- Yogurt : a cup for half cup of cut snake gourd
- Turmeric : half teaspoon
- Salt : a teaspoon
- Green chillies : 2 medium sized chopped
- Curry leaves : 5-7
- Coriander : for garnish
For seasoning :
- Oil : 2-3 table spoons
- Urad dal : a teaspoon
- Jeera : a teaspoon
- Mustard seeds : a teaspoon
- Asafoetida : half teaspoon
- Pressure cook the cut snake gourd for about 2 whistles and squeeze the water out of it and mix it with yogurt along with turmeric and salt.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add all the ingredients for seasoning i.e urad dal, jeera, mustard seeds, asafoetida in that order.
- Once the urad dal changes to light brown colour, add chopped green chillies and curry leaves and after the green chillies and curry leaves changes colour to light green, add the seasoning to the yogurt.
- Garnish with coriander.Have it with rice or roti.
Enjoy the dish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!